Thursday, August 7, 2008

Third Times a Charm

So I am going to try this blogging thing again. I've tried it twice before but I always seem not to keep up with it or it's blocked. So I am going to try it again. So what's going on in my life you ask? Well, not a whole lot. I am leaving to go to Iowa on Monday and hanging out with my aunt and uncle then school starts! Crazy how summers always go by fast. I can't wait to see all my friends but not so excited to see all the homework I have to do. I got my wisdom tooth out. That was interesting. Now I have a blood clot and have to wait for that to go away.
One of my friends lost her baby this week. Moments like that you just look up to God and say you are Soverign and know that He is in control. I'm just glad they are leaning on God for strength and not turning away. I know for christians the easy thing to do it turn away from God and get angry and distant from Him. Does it help? NO, for me I think it makes the situation worse because you don't have his strength and help.
So now I have to get ready and packed for school. I hate packing but I like to put everything away. It seems easier for me anyways. Hopefully I am back on here soon! Bye!

No comments: